Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Headed East Tonight

As I type this, over a hundred seabags sit on the quarterdeck, along with packs and a motley assortment of weapons. I've been given the distinctive honor of carrying the M240 Golf Machine Gun for our platoon. Well, some would call it an honor. I'm calling it a huge, heavy bitch.

If everything goes the way I've been told it's going to go, I will be able to continue updating everyone fairly regularly. If things go the way experience shows me, I might not be making any updates for awhile yet.

Still no overseas address yet. We have one for Lejeune, but I don't see any reason to give it out for two reasons. 1. Getting care packages while you're still stateside is weak sauce. You can still buy anything you need; and 2. We won't be there for very long and my MOLLE and seabag are already quite full, thank you. Lil' debbie snack cakes will only hinder me.

More word as it arrives my way..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still working on getting some hookers to stuff themselves into a seabag. I'l let you know when I find one midgety enough.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home