Sunday, September 25, 2005

The end is the beginning

Okay, so I lied again about updating. I find myself with a little unexpected downtime on this Sunday morning and decided to get the final post up.

My thanks go out to everyone that showed an iota of support during the last nine months. My close friends and family members have been an invaluable keystone during some difficult times. The near & perfect strangers that have written, sent packages and emailed me have kept my spirits buoyed and maintained my faith in humanity.

I maintain that US & Coalition forces are doing a good thing in Iraq. It's hot, dangerous, repetetive work for the best of causes. I know, beyond a shadow of doubt, that I have made a difference in this world. It is a shame that so many in this world live in the shadow of tyranny and fear. I can think of no greater honor than to aid in the liberation of the oppressed.

As I have mentioned before, this is my last post. I suppose I could continue to make updates, but it would be terribly mundane. Lost keys, Late bills and Gas Prices would be the norm. I think I spin a good yarn, but I'm afraid I'm light years away from making any of that interesting. I may keep the website up, as a marker of sorts. I may delete it. Either way, I will save all my posts.

Some of you have told me to write a damn book, already. I'm going to try. With luck, you should be able to find my name in print someday.

It's been a long road. Thanks for riding along with me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck.

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home