Sunday, February 13, 2005

No Blood for Oil. Plasma for Petrol is fine.

Well, the day I've been waiting for is finally here. Our boots should be on the ground in time for Valentine's Day. Crazy to think that I've been out here for almost a month already. The next seven should fly right on by.

A few other things I thought of that people can send:
UnderArmor Green Tshirts (large) (the ones for hot weather)
ExOfficio Boxer Briefs (large)
Coolmax or Ultimax socks

Uh, that's about all I can really think of at the moment. Most of what needs to be said has been said already. My shit is packed, my weapons are clean. Time to fire up the stereo & get the party started. This may be my last post, if the gouge I've heard about internet access in Iraq was off. Hopefully I'll be able to keep updating. Got my fingers crossed.

A special thanks again to everyone that I've been talking to for the last few weeks. It's good to have so many people I can count on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home